Friday 5 April 2013

Everyone Can Dance!

Anyone who has ever said they cannot dance should be eating their words because when I see the hundreds or thousands of people that take part in viral dance videos online I know that there ARE moves simple enough for anyone to learn and fun enough to make everyone get up and dance! From Gagnum Style , to the Dougie , to the Harlem Shake (which I still don't technically consider a real dance), these videos have gone viral for a reason, and that is because everyone can join in the fun of doing them. What a great ice breaker and way to feel connected to people on the dance floor or around the world!

For my seminar class, a friend and I decided to participate in remix culture and create a comedic youtube video on the topic of viral dance videos. Please check out our video. Hope it makes you want to get up and dance!!


No comments:

Post a Comment